These articles provide information to help educate you on different topics and current events in the law. These articles may raise additional questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions or to discuss your potential case.
- What are occupational diseases, and when are they compensable in Ohio?
- OH emergency responders with PTSD may soon be eligible for workers’ comp
- New OSHA regulations require employers to report amputation injuries
- Ohio death benefits available to dependent family members
- Common OSHA Violations in the Workplace
- Ohio workers’ compensation death benefits for dependent relatives
- How to lower your property taxes in Ohio, when the value of your home decreases