Reset Your Financial Future Through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
There are a lot of myths about bankruptcy. Some people believe that filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 personal bankruptcy will mean you lose your house, your car and your financial future. The truth is, personal bankruptcy laws can be a salvation for many people mired in credit card debt. If you are struggling to keep your financial head above water, it is probably time to get some straight answers.
Free Consultation • Stop Collections Calls • Keep Your House And Car
From offices in Mentor, Cleveland, Twinsburg, Independence, Russell, Westlake and Mayfield Heights, Ohio, Denman & Lerner Co., L.P.A., is ready to help you get the fresh start you are looking for. We are ready to explain how bankruptcy can help you:
- Immediately stop harassing collections calls and mortgage foreclosure by hiring an attorney to represent you
- Eliminate your credit card debt and other secured debt by filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Consolidate all your debt, including student loans, into an affordable monthly repayment plan through Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Keep your house and car by reaffirming to pay your mortgage and car payments on time
- Start rebuilding your credit rating immediately by following some simple steps
How To Get Creditors Off Your Back
If you are like most people buried in debt, you may be afraid to answer the phone in the evening or open your mailbox every day. You might even be getting personal collections calls at work, threatening to garnish your wages. When you retain a lawyer to handle your bankruptcy case, you get immediate legal representation. Your creditors and collections agencies are required to deal only with us. What will it feel like to get the fresh start your family needs and deserves? Talk to us to find out.
Free Initial Consultation
Contact us today and start enjoying life again. We are your Cleveland-area, debt relief law firm.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.